Advertisers have been braced for the eradication of the third-party tracking cookie for some time nowit was a common theme in our 2020 adtech predictionsbut that didn't make Google's announcement any less stupefying.
The warning signs were there. As regulation grew and a light was shone on the at times nefarious practices of digital advertising, big tech came under mounting pressure to clean up, and cookies became the most obvious victim of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events