Apple is introducing greater controls over user data including an anonymised sign-in ID and restrictions on location tracking moves that could further limit advertisers’ ability to gather data on its device users.
The iPhone maker announced a number of new privacy features for iOS 13 as part of a round of updates unveiled at its annual Worldwide Developer Conference earlier this week.
The most significant privacy update, Sign In with Apple’, offers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events