Within the marketing services industry, adtech has perhaps experienced the most monumental changes over the past decade.
Some of the changes have been positive. Programmatic has offered a new revenue stream to struggling publishers navigating away from print, broadcasters from cable, radio from analogue, and to a lesser but growing extent, OOH providers from static to programmatic digitaladdressable. The ease and cost efficiency of delivering programmatic advertising in many ways levels the playing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events