Valerie Madon, Havas Group Singapore chairwoman and Southeast Asia chief creative officer, will lead the first ever See It Be It programme at Spikes Asia this year. She sat down with Campaign to discuss her goals for the programme, and share her experiences on her journey to becoming a creative leader.
Why did you choose to lead See It Be It at Spikes Asia
For years, I’ve been asked “why are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events