Spikes Asia today announced its first ever See It Be It programme for this year’s creativity festival.
First launched at Spikes Asia’s sister festival, Cannes Lions, in 2014, See It Be It is an initiative designed to help the next generation of women in creative positions develop and achieve their full potential, against the headwind of diversity challenges.
Throughout the three days of Spikes Asia this year, SIBI will provide exclusive content,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events