90% of consumers surveyed by Kantar in Asia think brands should be getting involved in and acting on social issues as well as selling goods. Almost two thirds 60%, on average agreed that such action would make them more likely to open their wallets.
In a survey of over 3,000 people and social-media analysis in nine Asian markets, Kantar’s new report, released today, also explores exactly which issues people care about, on what platforms...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events