Have you noticed that we are not in the advertising business anymore, but rather the content creation one
Indeed, content appears to be as prevalent in the current lexicon as engagement was a short time ago.
I wonder if its fashionability is in part because it seems to santise the mucky business of actually selling things
But at a deeper level I worry that it misunderstands a fundamental truth...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events