Of all video ad formats, pre-roll ads are not only the most memorable and engaging, but also the least interruptive, finds a new Magna study.
The IPG Mediabrands agency partnered with video advertising company YuMe to examine the impact various ad formats have on the user experience. The study tracked the behavioral metrics of 6,864 participants who viewed non-skippable pre-roll, mid-roll and the newer outstream ads videos that play automatically when in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events