The new service is reportedly similar to the status-bar tools seen on Facebook and Twitter, and will further incorporate photo and video sharing.
The news - which is expected to be formally announced on Tuesday - comes one week after Facebook marked its sixth birthday by revealing it has more than doubled its number of users in the last year to 400 million.
Google and Microsoft’s search engine, Bing, have recently looked...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events