DeleteFacebook just got a lot easier.
Designed as a way to help users move data between platforms, the Data Transfer Project DTP is a collaboration between Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Twitter to give users the authority to back up their data, leave a network or join a new one without having to start from scratch.
Similar to Google's existing Download Your Data, the DTP supports data transfer for photos,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events