In its annual Red Card 2020 report, sports marketing agency Mailman Group has revealed that FC Barcelona is the most popular football club online in China followed by Real Madrid and Chelsea, while the Premier League is the most popular league ahead of La Liga and Bundesliga.
Once again, Cristiano Ronaldo has the biggest online presence in China. He is followed by Neymar Jr and Lionel Messi in second and third places respectively.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events