Local sporting leagues are growing quickly and surely in this part of the world with more major events and increased engagement, particularly in Southeast Asia.
“In all the markets, without fail, there’s been an increase in the middle income population groups, outlines Claude Ringuet, former head of Repucom's Southeast Asia division, in a recent report by Nielsen Sports. There’s greater disposable income to spend on enjoying sport and entertainment. This applies to interest...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events