There’s quite a bit of talk these days about story doing as opposed to storytelling. The theory is that for brands to succeed in the 21st century, they need to move from passive narrative to active drama from one-way communication to participation and involvement from telling to showing. So less of the epic 60-second spots, and more propelling people into the stratosphere. You know, that sort of thing.
But it’s not a case...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events