Deloitte Digital has bought Stockholm-based Acne Agency, which has worked with brands such as HM, Spotify and Ikea.
Acne was founded in 1996 and most recently gained attention for an ad noting the similarity between a Balenciaga bag, retailing for $2,145, and Ikea's blue reusable bags.
The terms of the deal, which finalised on 15 August, were not disclosed, according to The Wall Street Journal ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events