On a global scale, there has been very little reward in the advertising industry for doing digital creative well. Spikes Asia, for example, is focused on celebrating creativity but doesn’t put substantial focus on digital campaigns. With digital accounting for 45% of ad spend in APAC, why are we not seeing the same level of recognition for digital campaigns as we are for TV and OOH One explanation for this could be that to be recognised, a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events