On a recent trip to Brazil Doreen Wang, global head of BrandZ Millward Brown, asked 150 CEOs what they thought of as the world’s number one e-commerce brand. They said Amazon. Following a close second was Chinese ecommerce giant Alibaba. “That shows how familiar the brand is in markets like Brazil and Indonesia,” says Wang.
Alibaba, one might argue, should be number one. It already deals in more transactions on an annual basis...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events