It’s not a stretch to say the Chinese are rather ingenious and inventive when it comes to counterfeiting food products. Fake lamb shish kebabs manufactured from cheap duck meat and spiced pork, or fake beef made from pork treated with paraffin wax and industrial saltscould you have come up with that idea
Blockchain has received a lot of attention largely because it is potentially the technical means to solve the problem of trust in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events