A whopping 84 percent of Singapore millennials are unable to recall the names of brands or sponsors associated with this year’s Southeast Asia Games in Kuala Lumpur, according to research from micro-survey app Happi.
In a survey of 1,436 respondents between 18 and 24 August, even the 16 percent who could recall any sponsors could only name one or two, Happi found. Official SEA Games sponsors include Grab, Air Asia, Ajinomoto, Petronas, Prudential and Sony,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events