Recognising that food is something of an obsession in Japan, Booking.com worked with Wieden Kennedy to create a TV spot that follows two friends from Kyushu as they sample delicacies around the country. For the two gourmets, “food is sightseeing”. The work runs in 30-second below and 15-second formats and aims to increase usage of the site for travel within Japan and internationally.
What does the concept of foodie travel have to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events