It is critical for marketers to understand that individuals at work in Hong Kong exhibit a conservative attitude, but become more open once the workplace has been left behind for the day, according to a report by Google Hong Kong and Nielsen that looks at the state of the city's digitisation.
For both environments, appropriate marketing strategies should be used, both based on building trust, according to the report. Digital campaigns targeting the workplace should...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events