Campaign Asia-Pacific hosted three guests in our Hong Kong office to discuss whether the advertising industry in Asia has a problem with tolerance toward different genders, ages, ethnicities and moredespite the region so frequently championing its 'proudly diverse' credentials.
The debate was a response to an interview with Delmus Credle, former head of planning at BBDO China, that we published on August 28 see The ugly truth about why I left BBDO China...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events