To follow up on their previous work involving rapidly multiplying, bucktoothed, big-eared creatures, DBS and TSLA have apparently decided, We're gonna need a bigger bunny.
The work is meant to promote changes to the DBS Multiplier Account, which now features a higher interest rate and a bigger ceiling of fundsthe biggest in the industry at the time of launch, Ad Nut is told.
The integrated campaign features...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events