The procreative propensity of rabbits becomes a simple visual metaphor for interest accruing in a new type of DBS bank account, in a new campaign by Singapore's TSLA The Secret Little Agency.
The bunnies multiply from two to tens in the space of 30 seconds. That's definitely a higher rate of return than the account's 3.5% per annum, but the point is taken.
The campaign also includes...this fun piece of digital...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events