Ad Nut has broad musical taste and understands its power in promoting important messages. But for those who aren’t into high-pitched, pixie-sounding singing children, put StarHub’s latest Singapore National Day effort on mute, because the lesson at the heart of the campaign needs to be seen regardless of the soundtrack.
Celebrating Singapore’s 54th birthday this August 9, StarHub and its creative agency BLK-J have chosen to focus on a hugely underserved...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events