Prudential is taking a highly emotional route to marketing in Hong Kong, with a five-minute mini-movie titled Tribute to the survivors’.
Except for the logo in the upper corner, viewers might be hard-pressed to identify the dramatic short filmwhich begins with a woman dejectedly returning home to an anxious partner who asks, “What did the doctor say”as marketing.
The work is somewhat different in tone from the latest regional...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events