Olay's new campaign for Chinese Valentine’s Day also called 'Qixi', which falls on August 7 this year, is inspired by true stories about older Chinese women being persuaded by their friends and relatives to break up with younger men largely due to the age gap.
The gap between a 29-year-old woman and a 25-year-old man would not even be classified as a gap at all in many countries. But in China, as the above...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events