Greek yoghurt. Blueberries. Warm milk, cold milk, almond milk. But orange juice
The freakish Corn Flake-topping habits of the Australian nation are exposed in this new ad for Kellogg's by J. Walter Thompson Sydney, which went to great lengths to portray real people in unscripted breakfast scenarios. Released Monday, the full-length ad has had over 150,000 views on YouTube so far.
The agency hired Lucky Price, the casting agent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events