This is Spotify's first campaign in India, a market the music-streaming service first entered in March with the launch of a new film.
The campaign, by Leo Burnett India, hopes to appeal to consumers by serving them 500 outdoor hoardings and digital banner ads that suggest one liners about situations relating to their cityor even their neighbourhoodand following up with the tagline 'There's a playlist for that'. A clear nod to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events