Spotify launched its streaming-music service in India this week, with OnePlus, Brand USA, and Anheuser-Busch InBev as exclusive advertisers during the launch period.
Spotify’s connection to culture and understanding of how music is consumed allows us to build personal relationships and trust with our fans, Sunita Kaur, VP of advertising sales for Spotify APAC, said. The Indian advertising industry is thriving as brands target active internet users. We are thrilled to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events