Eugene Cheong, who spent a decade as regional chief creative for Ogilvy, is also a member of Singapore's Church of our Savior. The recently renovated church has a big slate of events planned, and asked Cheong to help get the word out.
The result is the still-image campaign above, which is running on billboards, postcards and fliers, as well as Facebook and Instagram.
“When you think of church, the word boring’...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events