WPP agency Ogilvy has named Sonal Dabral and Reed Collins as its new creative leaders in Asia, as Eugene Cheong steps down as regional chief creative officer after a decade in the role.
Dabral, who rejoined Ogilvy from DDB in 2017, will oversee South and Southeast Asia, while Collins will continue to be responsible for North Asia. Collins joined Ogilvy as Hong Kong chief creative officer in 2013 and took on his sub-regional role last...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events