Ajab Samrai has moved to Singapore after five years at Ogilvy in Tokyo to take up the newly formed position of chief creative officer for ASEAN. Doug Schiff has replaced Samrai, moving to Japan from the US, where he served as ECD at DigitasLBi. Schiff also worked at Ogilvy in China between 2008 and 2016.
Ogilvy has also promoted Reed Collins to the newly established position of chief creative officer for North...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events