Those creative types at the Philippines agency BBDO Guerrero have been at it again.
Not being an official sponsor of the World Cup, brands are not allowed to use the term World Cup final in campaigns. This poses a slightly sticky challenge for companies wanting to harness the collective attention of the millions of fans watching and engaging with the tournament finals.
Snickers' outside-the-box solution was to launch this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events