You gained 10,000 new Weibo fans in the past few months, and hundreds of Weibo authors are interacting with your posts. You and your marketing team are ecstatic with the performance of the social-media agency you engaged for your recent campaign. Success Or is it
The sales team halts your celebrations when they tell you that your campaign has not brought in any new sales. Wait, what’s gone wrong Why hasn’t an increase in fan...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events