Yahoo is testing a new search results page which includes filtering options for exploring related topics. The search company is also testing intelligent search results', which it claims understands what people are looking for based on previous searches and will adjust results accordingly.
The new functions are being made available to millions of random users around the world before being rolled out on a wider basis.
Yahoo also plans to enhance tools to help...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events