Ian Toombs has joined WiedenKennedy Shanghai as executive creative director, replacing Yang Yeo, who returned to his home country of Singapore in December.
Toombs began his career in New York City working for design shops including Pentagram, Interbrand and Wolff Olins. He joined Anomaly as art director in 2006, later becoming ECD and head of design of its New York office. During his career at Anomaly he helped grow the creative department from five...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events