A growing body of research shows that playing video games, at least in moderation, is associated with mental benefits such as improved response times, spatial awareness, memory and even problem-solving ability. No respectable science has ever shown a connection between video games and increased tendency toward violence, by the way, but that's a different story.
Anyway, HP and WiedenKennedy Shanghai have decided to play up the beneficial side of gaming in a new...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events