Luxury is an elusive concept. When most people think of luxury, they think “expensive.” And, yes, the price point of luxury is typically in the top 1 percent of all products in a category. However, a product in this extreme pricing tier will only be successful if the value it creates matches the price. As such, the price is a result of value creationnot the value itself. Therefore, to create luxury, brands need to create value. But...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events