Video adtech firm Unruly today unveiled a new tool to test whether an advert is sexist.
To mark International Women’s Day this year, Unruly has created the tool as part of its UnrulyEQ Max content testing platform. The firm has formulated a stereotype analysis that evaluates whether an ad reinforces negative gender stereotypes.
The analysis is based on 13 gender stereotypes identified by the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority, which is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events