This year’s Independence Day was slightly different from earlier years. No it is nothing to do with flag hoisting, or the fact that it came on a Sunday. It was different because I did not receive even a single SMS message from my friends or acquaintances wishing me a happy Independence Day.
Neither did I send an SMS message to anyone.
While industry trends show that the volume of SMS messages will grow over the next few years to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events