TBWA today announced that its South Africa group CEO Sean Donovan has been promoted to president of TBWA Asia. He will continue in his South Africa role until a replacement is found.
Donovan takes over from Ian Pearman, who lasted 20 months in the role before leaving advertising to join a startup in Singapore. Donovan will be responsible for driving growth in the region and further developing TBWA’s specialist offerings in APAC around data,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events