With Standard Chartered as its first client, TBWA's Digital Arts Network is launching Flare Studio, an online crowdsourcingcommissioning platform for content production, in APAC.
Video is eating the world, Ian Pearman, TBWA's Asia president, told Campaign Asia-Pacific. Consequently, brands have an insatiable demand for content that can meet every long-tail audience niche. But they need more efficient ways to produce it.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events