TBWA today announced that Asia president Ian Pearman is leaving the creative agency.
Pearman is exiting advertising entirely and joining a consumer services startup headquartered in Singapore. “It has been an amazing adventure at TBWA and I’ve achieved more than I ever hoped in relatively short order,” he said. “After 23 years in the advertising business, the timing feels right to scratch that entrepreneurial itch and the opportunity to join a visionary new venture was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events