ASIA PACIFIC - Brands are placing social media at the heart of their strategy as they strive toward 360-degree customer engagement, according to consultancy TNS.
The results from TNS’ second annual Marketing Monitor study across Asia Pacific highlight the centrality of social media for marketers it ranked as the top element guiding the planning process, as well as the top metric used to measure the performance of campaigns.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events