The number of smartphone users in APAC is set to grow to more than 1.8 billion during the next two years. Furthermore, advertisers understand the importance of reaching these connected consumers, with almost 60% of digital ad spend already delivered through mobile channels. However, while advertisers are splashing out on mobile advertising, increased spend doesn’t necessarily translate to high performance. Mobile may be expected to overtake TV globally by 2021, but mobile ads are currently less effective...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events