Spending on digital media is set to grow nearly 13% to make up 49% of the total investment in Asia-Pacific, according to a forecast by Dentsu Aegis Network DAN.
The figure means the region continues to lead the world in terms of digital spending. It will also be responsible for 42% of the global increase in digital spending. Globally, digital attracts 41% of the total, and will be the main channel in 26 of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events