Until about 20 years ago, Japanese men could be neatly fitted into one of two roles student or salaryman. Perhaps things were never quite that simple, but the picture is certainly more complicated today. From the construction worker with the deep tan to the hipster young businessman with the “two-block” haircut to the café owner with three-day stubble and a passion for jazztoday, it is impossible to describe the “typical” Japanese man.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events