Japanese customer service has made a name for itself throughout East Asia and the West. Visitors to Japan are struck by the professionalism and kindness they receive in restaurants, convenience stores, hotels and everywhere in between.
In Japan there are deep-rooted traditions of treating the customer as king, which these days manifest themselves in uplifting gestures and pleasing solutions. The entire floor staff of a restaurant greeting you on entrance. The measured explanations of products...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events