I recently read an account of the launch of Apple. The simple logo which is now ubiquitous across the world was designed to convey a meaning knowledge. Despite its simplicity, the logo is loaded with associations. At the time, cultural anthropologist William O’Barr commented that the logo evokes a biblical story. “Taking a bite of the apple signifies challenges to divine authority and submission to the forces of nature. As with Eve’s apple, Apple computers offer humanity a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events