Last week, Spikes Asia’s See It Be It programme revealed its list of finalists made up of budding, inspiring female talent. The programme is an initiative first launched at Spikes’ sister festival, Cannes Lions, to help the next generation of women in creative positions develop and achieve their full potential.
Let’s hear from some of the finalists about who they look up to in their roles, and how optimistic they are about the future of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events